Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Welcome!

Over the past years, I've been involved in several discussions related to Enterprise Architecture, with workmates from different backgrounds. Almost always, the participants in the discussions had quite different views and I had always the clear perception that we were talking about different things, each one with his/her own particular ideas. In a subject matter so extensive, it is not simple to establish a common ground.

In several occasions, I had the need to explain what was Enterprise Architecture about and what the CxO's and other stakeholders could expect from our work. Not always my message got through the maze, in time to have the desired effects.

I've decided to start this blog with the following objectives:

  • to produce some material I can use for effectively explaining what Enterprise Architecture is about, when future occasions arise 
  • after settling this basis, to create new, original material that (hopefully!) add value to some discussions in the Architecture community  

Welcome again, if you have reached this place. Any comment you want to send me is also welcome.

Best regards / saludos cordiales / um abraço!
Mario Florian

No comments:

Post a Comment